You will join a dynamic and exciting team at CCSPITS with a passion to see young people hear the good news about Jesus and flourish in relationship with him. You will grow in helping young people to mature in faith; your work might include the following:
- Developing relationships and supporting young people in the church, discipling them in their relationships with Jesus.
- Helping to plan creative ways of inviting young people to hear the gospel, working with CCSPITS partner ministries.
- Reaching out to local secondary schools to welcome young people into church.
- You will get one-to-one supervision and regular training relevant to your role.
Working alongside the CCSPITS team (especially our Children & Families, Student Mission, and Worship teams) you will help prepare, organise and facilitate work with young people across all Sunday services and weekly events.
This will include:
- Serving in the ministry teams for church events, community outreach with young people and families, and on Sundays.
- Helping to organise and lead work with young people on Sunday mornings.
- Attending a Midweek group to connect with other members of the church family.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
We are looking for a Youth Intern aged 18-24, with a passion to see young people come to know Jesus, and to flourish through strong discipleship and community. You will be organised and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn and serve the ministries of church in a variety of capacities.
CCSPITS Internship consists of 3 full days (approx. 24 hours total) per week. This will include Sundays, however the other working days may vary depending on the ministry requirements.
If you'd like to apply to one of our internships, please click below to send us your details.
Applications close 18th June 2018.