The Worship & Production internship at CCSPITS is designed to provide you a well-rounded experience of what it is like to be a Worship Pastor. As part of a creative and flourishing church, you will gain valuable experience and training throughout the year to further equip you to work in worship ministry in a local church.
This will include:
- Joining a fun, hard-working and creative worship ministry.
- Opportunities to lead and shadow experienced worship leaders.
- See how a worship team is grown and learn the dynamics of managing rotas and other activities.
- Learning leadership skills through hands on experience, as well as external courses like HTB Leadership conference & CCSPITS Leader.
- Production training and development, working alongside professional sound engineers.
- One to one mentoring. Development in spiritual, musical and worship leading life.
Working alongside the Worship & Production team you will help prepare, organise and facilitate worship across all Sunday services and weekly events.
This will include:
- Serving in the worship and production team for small gatherings, events and on Sundays.
- Helping to organise and lead sung worship for other ministry events throughout the week including Alpha.
- Attending a Midweek group to connect with other members of the church family.
Who is it for?
We are looking for worship interns between the age of 18 - 24 with a desire to be a worship pastor in a local church. You will be a passionate and gifted musician, who loves to worship Jesus and lead people into his presence through music. You will be organised, with a willingness to learn and serve the ministries of church in a variety of capacities.
CCSPITS Internship consists of 3 full days (approx. 24 hours total) per week. This will include Sundays, however the other working days may vary depending on the ministry requirements.
If you'd like to apply to one of our internships, please click below to send us your details.
Applications close 18th June 2018.