The Local Outreach internship at CCSPITS is designed to provide you with experience of local outreach and evangelism in East London. As part of a passionate and engaged church, you will gain valuable experience and training throughout the year to further equip you to grow in relationship building and evangelism.
This will include:
- Opportunities to work in mission and outreach with local communities, families and schools.
- Learning leadership skills through hands on experience, as well as external courses like HTB Leadership conference and CCSPITS Leader.
- One to one supervision of your work to help you develop and grow as a missional leader over the year.
Working alongside the CCSPITS team you will help connect the church family with local communities and families.
This will include:
- Developing networks and opportunities for outreach with various local organisations (police, farm, mosque etc.)
- Promoting our Children and Families opportunities to local community and schools.
- Developing opportunities; events and projects for church members to bless and connect with the local community.
- Working with CCSPITS Neighbourhood Teams as they arrange community meals, prayer walks and local outreach.
- Helping with faith-based assemblies in local schools.
Who is it for?
We are looking for Local Outreach Interns over 18, with a passion to see local people, children and families flourish through hearing the good news about Jesus. You will be organised and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn and serve the ministries of church in a variety of capacities.
CCSPITS Internship consists of 3 full days (approx. 24 hours total) per week. This will include Sundays, however the other working days may vary depending on the ministry requirements.
If you'd like to apply to one of our internships, please click below to send us your details.
Applications close 18th June 2018.