The Creative Internship at CCSPITS is designed to provide you with experience of what it is like to use creative gifts and skills in areas such as design, photography, video and visual arts in a church setting. As part of a creative and flourishing church, you will gain valuable experience and training throughout the year to further equip you to grow in using creative skills to communicate in a church setting.
This will include:
- Opportunities for a learning placement with experienced designers or an agency.
- See how creative skills are used to communicate in a worshiping community, and learn the dynamics of delivering specific briefs for different parts of the church’s mission.
- Learning leadership skills through hands on experience, as well as external courses like HTB Leadership conference and CCSPITS Leader.
- One to one supervision of your work to help you plan the development of your creative gifts and skills over the year.
Working alongside the CCSPITS team you will help with design, photography and other creative elements of communication linked to Sunday services and church family life.
This will include:
- Photography and filming of services, events and church life.
- Contributing to development of CCSPITS social media and web presence.
- Helping to plan and deliver marketing campaigns to communicate the faith, life and values of the church family at CCSPITS.
- Attending a MIDWEEK group to connect with other members of the church family.
Who is it for?
We are looking for creative interns between the age of 18-24 with a desire to explore the high-level use of creative gifts in a church context. You will be a passionate and gifted designer, photographer or videographer, who loves to worship Jesus. You will be organised, with a willingness to learn and serve the ministries of church in a variety of capacities.
CCSPITS Internship consists of 3 full days (approx. 24 hours total) per week. This will include Sundays, however the other working days may vary depending on the ministry requirements.
If you'd like to apply to one of our internships, please click below to send us your details.
Applications close 18th June 2018.