You will join a dynamic and exciting Children & Families team with a passion for discipling children in families and at church. As part of a flourishing Children & Families ministry you will grow in helping children to mature in faith; your work might include the following:
This will include:
- Supporting and learning about ministry by planning and facilitating CCSPITS KIDS church on Sunday mornings.
- Developing relationships and supporting children and families in the church, discipling them in their relationships with Jesus.
- Continuing to grow the church through a culture of invitation, welcoming local families into church.
- Building, engaging and being developed as part of the CCSPITS Children & Families team through prayer, worship and other activities.
- You will get one-to-one supervision and regular training relevant to your role.
Working alongside the Children & Families team you will help prepare, organise and facilitate work with children and families across all Sunday services and weekly events.
This will include:
- Serving in the Children & Families team for church events, community outreach with families, and on Sundays.
- Helping to organise and lead work with children on Sunday mornings.
- Attending a Midweek group to connect with other members of the church family.
Who is it for?
We are looking for Children & Families interns over 18, with a passion to see children and families flourish through strong discipleship and community. You will be organised and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn and serve the ministries of church in a variety of capacities.
CCSPITS Internship consists of 3 full days (approx. 24 hours total) per week. This will include Sundays, however the other working days may vary depending on the ministry requirements.
If you'd like to apply to one of our internships, please click below to send us your details.
Applications close 18th June 2018.